Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Cricut Expression Arrived!!


Hi everyone! I am new to this whole Cricut madness and decided I would just jump right in and join the rest of the creative world to see what all the fuss is about. My insomnia has allowed me the opportunity to watch several of the Cricut infomercials over and over again. Scrapbooking has never looked like so much fun! I knew it was a great product but the price tag always held me back. Then, a flicker of hope! What if I could make money with this new machine? My husband would be so proud!!! I decided to start blogging so the rest of the world could join me for what is going to be a great journey. I will be learning along with the rest of you newbies and hopefully gaining advice from the pros out there. I hope this will become a place where people can come for inspiration. If you are also interested in how to make money with your Cricut machine...stay tuned. I have tons of fantastic ideas and will be trying each and every one out. I will also try selling my goods online and locally and keep you updated as to how it is going. Let's have fun together!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment